How To Watch
If you have any questions regarding the following instructions or about the upcoming event, please contact: email@example.com
Compatible Browsers for Online Viewing
- Chrome 77+
- Edge 84+
- Firefox 71+
- Safari 12.1+
- Chrome for android 78+
- Firefox for android 78+
- iOS safari 12+
Joining the Event
- Open the screening link provided
- You will be able to enter your access code as early as 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Before You Watch
- Your access code can only be used one time, on one device in one browser.
- So before you use your code, please check the following:
- You’re using the device and browser you would like to watch the entire event on.
- If you plan to cast the event to your TV, make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your TV for best results.
Enjoying the Event
- The event will start automatically.
- Since the event is being live streamed, you will not be able to rewind.
- You do not need to click or refresh anything throughout the viewing experience. Each part will play automatically, including the pre-show, screening and/or post-show Q&A.
Watching the Event On Your TV
There are two methods for watching the event on your television: Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
If you have an external Google Chromecast set up with your TV or a TV with built-in Google Chromecast (TV’s listed here), open the online event link in Chrome and follow these steps to cast the webpage’s video experience to your TV.
If you have an external Apple TV or a TV with built-in Apple Airplay (TV’s listed here),open the online event link in Safari and follow these Play a web video on your HDTV steps.